OT: Software Licensing Fees

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Jul 9 20:01:32 MST 2012

I don't quite understand what is going on.

Has their gross revenue remained flat for all these years, do you are not
making add much as before? Or, are you now thinking that the percentage is
too low?

Are you spending more time maintaining their servers and performing updates
than when you started? Are you creating new functionality for them?

Mark