Looking for Router Suggestions

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri Jul 6 18:05:33 MST 2012

Eric,

I agree with all that you wrote. However,

* I don't have a spare P3
* I have some old laptops, but no dual nic ones
* I don't have space in my cable shelf to anything bigger than my current
BEFSX41 firewall/router
* The shelf is up high in a rather warm room and the 2 switches, and it
gets a little toasty in there in the summer.

A real computer is the best technical solution, but not feasible in my set
up.

Thanks for the idea!

Mark