Looking for Router Suggestions

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri Jul 6 15:36:23 MST 2012

Larry,

I queried FlashRouters if they require any vpn or dynamic dns services, or
if they modify the dd-wrt firmware in any way, and got this response:

"VPN and DNS service are not required at all, however it is quite simple to
integrate them with DD-WRT routers.
We load tested, stable DD-WRT builds onto the device, we do not modify the
actual firmware."

Have you had a bad experience with FlashRouters?

Mark