Looking for Router Suggestions

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Thu Jul 5 19:53:13 MST 2012

I am looking for a router with the following characteristics:
* No wifi
* 4 gigabit LAN ports
* 1 WAN port to connect to my Cox Cable Modem
* 400 MHZ+ processor so I can run OpenVPN SSL for a max of 4  remote users
to access the LAN at the same time.

The last point comes from reading various forums about running openvpn on
the router, and they all say get the fastest possible cpu. I probably have
to run dd-wrt on the router to get openvpn running on the router, but I am
open to other options (most of the open source router packages support
openvpn, so anyone will do).

Thanks!

Mark