some pages just won't load

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 13:32:44 MST 2012

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Robert Holtzm <holtzm at cox.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 08:06:37AM -0700, Michael Havens wrote:
>
> Let me get this straight. You white listed the site you referred to *after*
> being told it was a user information vacuum hose? Did I misread
> something?

I white listed it after being told  it 'sounds like' a user information
vacuum hose. Look at that.... after I whitelisted it the problem went away.
I then disabled the noscripts extension and (gosh) it still works. So it
seems as if white listing it gave it that extra push it needed to work
again. I was just trying out all the possibilities, buddy.
--