My messages to the list

Wayne Davis waydavis.phx.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 09:10:21 MST 2012

Wait a minute here....   If that is true, then why does the lists server
have a option for doing that?  Wouldn't the list server "send" me my own
message from itself???
Seems to me, that from MY perspective, The message is  regenerated FROM
the list-server and sent out as a part of the list (completely separate
from Gmail)
What am I missing?