Networking Question Regarding Gigbit Ethernet

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartstoragesys.com
Mon Jul 2 09:38:47 MST 2012

What does traceroute say?

Do all computers on the network show the same ping stats to that box?

(All this is assuming you didn't return it to Costco yet)

Very interesting to me that it didn't fail during the firmware update
process!  I'll bet you didn't check all the networking parameters on the
box while it was working ok so you could compare them against the
settings when it failed, did you?

Rusty