descend the network tree

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Mon Jan 30 11:16:23 MST 2012

Again:
SSH does not care where is at, or how to get to, the target IP address.
That's the task of routing protocols, nameserver protocols, and on and on
and on.  Transporting the packets is the task of the TCP/IP protocol...

If the IP is "route-able", and the SSH server is listening, you will login
for as long as you have the correct tokens.
ET