problem installing plone

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 14:37:37 MST 2012

This is cool... I'm looklng through the install log and this might be
relevant:

Failed to find the necessary bits to build these modules:
_bsddb             _hashlib           _sqlite3
_ssl               _tkinter           bsddb185
bz2                dbm                gdbm
linuxaudiodev      ossaudiodev        sunaudiodev
zlib
To find the necessary bits, look in setup.py in detect_modules() for the
module's name.

(so what do they mean I should do?)
(if these 'bits' are there where shuld I put them?)

Failed to build these modules:
crypt              nis
Warning - could not find file bits/predefs.h
Warning - could not find file sys/cdefs.h
Warning - could not find file gnu/stubs.h
Warning - could not find file bits/wchar.h
Warning - could not find file bits/wordsize.h
Warning - could not find file sys/socket.h
Warning - could not find file bits/types.h
Warning - could not find file bits/in.h
Warning - could not find file bits/endian.h
*** WARNING: renaming "nis" since importing it failed:
build/lib.linux-i686-2.6/nis.so: undefined symbol: yp_master

Failed to find the necessary bits to build these modules:
_bsddb             _hashlib           _sqlite3
_ssl               _tkinter           bsddb185
bz2                dbm                gdbm
linuxaudiodev      ossaudiodev        sunaudiodev
zlib
To find the necessary bits, look in setup.py in detect_modules() for the
module's name.

Failed to build these modules:
crypt              nis