drupal or plone

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 00:07:39 MST 2012

I don't know where  I got the idea I needed imagemajic but any ways I'm
trying to compile poppler. Well, I type in ./configure and  I get an error
that there is no package 'fontconfig'.   Where do I get this package and do
I put it in the poppler folder where the config file is. Or maybe I should
put it in /usr  so it will be available to everyon. What do you think?

--