drupal or plone

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Tue Jan 24 10:42:05 MST 2012

One point - zope/plone may be more secure than drupal. Searching the NVD (
http://web.nvd.nist.gov) for plone and drupal over the last three year,
plone had 11 reported vulnerabilities, and drupal had 218.

disclaimer - I have never used drupal, so I know nothing about it. I have
used zope/plone for a couple of years, and even though it has a steep
learning curve, I have found it to be very powerful and fun to use. The
plone community is very helpful and courteous.

Your question is a little bit like how high is up? The answer depends a lot
on the requirements of the project.

Please no flame wars on this topic....I have no vested interest in either
framework.

Mark