Which tablet(s) the best for Linux applications?

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Sun Jan 22 02:10:26 MST 2012

This reeks of Transformer, so I'm curious which was chicken/egg.

Then found this there:

"Since 2011, Always Innovating doesn't sell any more to individual
consumers and has focused its activities on licensing business.

The economics of selling to individual consumers doesn't make sense any
more for a relatively small player when top-tier players are starting a
price war on tablet and similar devices. Instead Always Innovating is
now licensing all its innovations, including the latest HDMI Dongle, to
manufacturers all over the world.

If you have any interest to license one of our products, please register
here."

Sounds like a patent troll in the making...

Sadly, it does not make sense to be a small provider of niche hardware
like tablets when trying to compete with the likes of asus, samsung, and
lg that make *your* displays and chips.  They will always get better
products first, and use them to crush your product in volume sales.

-mb