can I fix windows with linux

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 02:01:32 MST 2012

okay.... I'm trying to get avast to work in TRK. I got the key for avast
and went to the computer running trk (I'm trying to update right now). then
I opened the file with vi and guess what.... it wasn't there. Is that
right? So I figured I was supposed to creeate it. But what goes in it? I
tried it with only the password but that doesn't seem to work. Hmmmmmmm....
perhaps the home directory it is supposed to be in is not the same as the
terminAl implies. What is the full file name?