open source alternative to dreamweaver

Tom Haws tom.haws at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 22:11:45 MST 2012

Kompozer is the successor of NVu.  I have used NVu.  I have not used
Dreamweaver.  Kompozer (NVu) is a simple program to use.  It's no
Dreamweaver, but it's good for beginners.  I've also used Amaya a long time
ago, and it was usable.  I didn't think back then it was a serious
contender, but things have probably changed.  Back then I settled on
NVu/Kompozer for my wife.

Tom
--
"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you
will receive untold peace and happiness." - Dr. Robert Muller