ot-windows7

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 19:48:08 MST 2012

I bought my new computer at the walmart black-friday sale. It came with
windows7. I figured, heck.... I'll keep it until it becomes infected with
virii, malware, and all those nice things. Well, after about a week I
didn't like it so I formatted my disk and stuck ubuntu on it. Since then I
have realized that I might need that OS if I coose to go back to school.
Could someone burn me a copy of their rescue disk? I mean, I have the key
on the bottom of the computer. They're getting cheap at Microsoft. I was
supposed to burn a copy of my windows installation (or the rescue thing).
My original was the starter edition so that is all I want. Can someone help
me?

--