Which tablet(s) the best for Linux applications?

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Sat Jan 21 16:27:15 MST 2012

Which tablet(s) the best for Linux applications?

I bought an ipad 1 for my wife and while it is nice in many ways, it has
also resulted in much frustration (so it is for sale cheap). Now I'm
trying to figure out which 10" tablet might be the best option.  I want to
be able to copy a lot of my files and websites (html code) onto the tablet
so I will have quick access to my data even when there is no wireless
connection.

Asus Transformer $449 + $150 for a doc with keyboard and extra battery life
Acer $349 - I like that it has a standard USB to plug in a keyboard
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Toshiba
Xoom
What else?