can I fix windows with linux

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:10:06 MST 2012

Someone asked me if I could clean their installation of windows xp and I
told them I would look into it. I was hoping for a live distribution of
linux that will clean a windows system. If there isn't something like that
could you give me a crash course on what I need to know? I know about
msconfig to speed up things but is there something else I need to know
about? If I can clean their system what virus scanner do you suggest I
install? I'm going to suggest linux to them and give them backtrack if I
spark any interest. They also want me to build a website for them. So I
guess I need a crash course on that. What do you suggest for a quick-n-easy
way to  learn that?

--