Red Hat Certified Engineer Training

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Wed Jan 18 17:05:14 MST 2012

Wow. Good find! I will have to check it out. I am suposed to get 3
certs in the next 5 months. This is the last of them so I would not
mind a cram cource to fill in the rough spots but 3k is way too much.

--
Sent from my mobile device