Aptana Studio 3

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:40:51 MST 2012

has anyone used Aptana studio before?

just downloaded it, so far it has a couple of wins for me, one being
opensource, the other cross platform. It is written in Java however.

It seems to support HTML, PHP, Ruby and Rails as default projects, and
have inclusions for CSS and JS.

As i think i need to get a little more active in web creation if only
to stay current i might use this as one of my tools.

Stephen