OT HDW question

Mark Jarvis m.jarvis at cox.net
Wed Jan 11 01:45:22 MST 2012

My monitor has a 15 pin VGA port, as does the old computer so it looks
like an adapter to connect my DVI cable from the new box to the KVM
switch will make it work. Of course that brings up the question of what
am I losing by not using DVI?

A quick Google check (which I should have done earlier) showed lots of
adapters for just a few bucks, so I should be able to pick one up
locally--which leads back to the "what do I lose" question.

Comments?

Thanks,

Mark Jarvis