backup entire system

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:17:12 MST 2012

what in the world..... I ran out of diskspace. huh? why didn't I run out
the first time I did this? Well.... before it ran out of memory There were
a total of 8 files each 700MB (well, #7 was probably smaller). The first
time I did this there was a total of 5 files with #5 being more than 600MB.
I did everything the same except for the size of the input file.

--