edubuntu slideshow

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 16:20:07 MST 2012

I installed edubuntu on my system.  You know the slideshow that runs as you
are installing a linux commputer? Well, every time I start my computer
after I enter my password the slide show for edubuntu starts. It is only 4
slides but I don't want to have to shut it down every time I restart.
Anyone have something similar happen to them? How does one fix this? Google
wasn't any help. Maybe my search terms were incorrect. I searched for
'edubutu slideshow remove'. Can anyone think of something better to search
for?

--