Seeking a concise Linux installation checklist

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 16:52:51 MST 2012

First thing I would do is get familiar with clonezilla and the gparted live
CD. That will give yo a means of recovery and a means of partition editing.
Once you have the partitions in place you can the do some reading on
grub/grub2. But in all honesty I have had great success with mint/ubuntu
and virtualbox and I like the debian package management. But most here are
likely to use vm's over triple booting so we would have good advice I'm
doubting that we have a walkthrough handy.

That being said you can probably search the internet and find what you are
looking for. And I would be willing to give you what advice I can.