Transformer Prime: Bootloader Unlocked

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Sun Feb 26 13:15:53 MST 2012

I'm holding out more for this:

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/webupd8/~3/ChDtwiQg7nQ/ubuntu-for-android-announced-by-mark.html

I had a phone with webtop, but never really used it due to moto's
requirement to use with their stupid dock (I know there were hacks).
They also crippled dpkg removing the build tree to install new files.
This gives me new hope between google acquiring motorola and canonical
cozying up to them they can make it a fully-functional distro with
support for external packages.

I'd love to take my desktop with me on my phone.

-mb