need help with network

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:59:31 MST 2012

this network is messed up.
When I use nautilus and try to copy a file from the mint computer to the
windows computer it says:

  The folder "2012-2-21.IBM" cannot be copied because you do not have
permissions to create it in the destination.(IBM=ubuntu)

when I attempt to copy a file from the XP computer to mint  it won't accept
my password/UID.
when I attempt to copy from from the XP to Ubuntu it doesn't even ask for a
password but says that I may not have permission.
When I attempt to copy a file from the IBM to mint it asks for a password
when I click the share but it won't accept my password.
when I try to copy from the mint to IBM it doesn't see any of the shares.
the printer stopped printing from the XP
the printer stopped printing from the IBM.
the printer stopped printing from mint.
I don't know what other information might be needed so I'll leave it at
that.
--