OT: Headhunter Harrassment

azlobo73 azlobo73 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:35:03 MST 2012

I love the ones where they want to know if you'd move to NY for a 3 month
contract =/
I respond to some now and then when they actually appear to have read my
resume (or the old copy of one they seem to still get access to), but 95%
of them get ignored, a couple really annoying ones (companies) even get
labeled spam (since they clearly don't know or care whats in my resume
they're just spamming the resulting persons from one or two work keyword
search).

Some local ones on the other hand, I will always reply to, since I know
they know my resume and have talked to me before.  Its just annoying that
they all can't use proper networking skill like the professionals.

Ben