ssh & fsarchiver

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:42:16 MST 2012

hmmmmmmm.... that didn't work. it copied 3% of the device and then:

     can't write to the archive file. space on device is 0 bytes.

I ran out of room..... so it isn't piping the output to the laptop. what am
I doing wrong?

I really want to use fs archiver because it copies the device and not what
it is mounted to.

--