ssh

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:14:01 MST 2012

hmmmmm.... not working. I wonder why. Any ideas?

bmike1 at Michaels-Laptop ~ $ scp -r -o Compression yes -o CompressionLevel 9
-o HostName 192.168.0.3:mnt/sda1
fatherswithforeignbabies.us at fatherswithforeignbabies.us:copies/2012-2-17
command-line line 0: Missing yes/no argument.
lost connection
bmike1 at Michaels-Laptop ~ $

The yes/no argument is there though!
I tried putting the yes in quotes, capitalized, just y, and some others I
can't remember.

--