I need opinions.

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Feb 15 17:19:16 MST 2012

Mike,

I believe the foundation of PLUG is the notion that members of the Plug
community give freely to each other as they can. For example, a member who
has many years of experience as a Linux sysadmin making 6 figures does not
ask a poster to donate $5 to them for solid advice on how to fix the
poster's problem. They give back to the community because they know someday
they will be the poster in need of assistance one day. Or, they give out of
the need to support this community out of the goodness of their heart.
 With that said, I find your proposed post to be offensive and not at all
in the spirit of this community.

I also agree with Mike Bydalek that your proposed post is not even close to
the stated purpose of this forum -
We talk about the state of GNU/Linux, what we've recently done with
GNU/Linux, share problems and create solutions. (
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/aboutplug.html)

My 2 cents.

Mark