I need opinions.

Mike Bydalek mike.bydalek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:00:40 MST 2012

Honestly, I don't think this is the proper forum for this.  The ride
watching you bring up the site has been fun and entertaining, but this
is a Linux group, not an English group.

[snarky]You could use the free site you found and use someone there.  I
understand there are proofreaders there ;) [/snarky]

-Mike