OT: (or is it?) Motorola Xoom

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:52:02 MST 2012

I have an ASUS Prime Transformer 2.  I have not yet gotten the ICS
upgrade.  I like it as far as it goes but I think it is just not my cup of
tea so I don't use it that much.

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:20 AM, <joe at actionline.com> wrote:

> Do any members of this esteemed group happen to have a Motorola Xoom
> tablet?
>
> (Or, what other types of tablets do you have? -- Android or iPad?)
>
> I recently purchased a used iPad-1 and found it too restricting, so I
> started researching tablets for quite a while, and finally settled on the
> Xoom (in part because I found one at a really good price on Craigslist).
>
> So, I'd like to learn from and compare notes with any other pluggers that
> have one.  FWIW: started keeping some preliminary tablet notes here:
>
> http://www.upquick.com/simple/android.htm

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Also remove all of the addresses from the message body before
forwarding the message. These simple measures prevent spy programs from
capturing the addresses shown in the recipient list and the message body.