New monitor

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Tue Feb 14 20:09:53 MST 2012

Oh opps, I completely missed the touchscreen bit.  Sorry, half out of it
today.

I've not found any good monitors that had any level of support in
ubuntu, and I've looked.  They're only recently introduced any
multitouch support, and not sure what they're testing on for reference
hardware.  I've love to know what you find of recent that does support
touchscreen, but can't say I know of any top of the head.

-mb