OT: (or is it?) Motorola Xoom

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Tue Feb 14 10:20:33 MST 2012

Do any members of this esteemed group happen to have a Motorola Xoom tablet?

(Or, what other types of tablets do you have? -- Android or iPad?)

I recently purchased a used iPad-1 and found it too restricting, so I
started researching tablets for quite a while, and finally settled on the
Xoom (in part because I found one at a really good price on Craigslist).

So, I'd like to learn from and compare notes with any other pluggers that
have one.  FWIW: started keeping some preliminary tablet notes here:

http://www.upquick.com/simple/android.htm