Percona

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 17:09:08 MST 2012

I've tried, but haven't been able to get it installed using standard centOS packages because of php MySQL extension misalignments. The PHP extension required MySQL 5.1, but I installed 5.5. If you get a path to installing it, I'd be interested especially if you can get sphinx compiled along with it.

Eric