HackFest 2010 E. University Drive @MakerBench.com 3PM -6PM

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Feb 12 08:46:08 MST 2012

Come next month!  We are hosting a worldwide hackfest of the STACS systems
(municipal and military) developed by Solomon courtesy of Dean Franks. You
can participate via wan and we will offer 2 Target Prizes for anyone who
can successfully provide a file from either device.  I will provide more
information as we get closer to March 2nd Saturday including target ip
addresses.  The event is hosted by Solomon and MakerBench.com in Tempe.  I
wil video stream and video the full event including Dean's presentatio
which will kickoff 4 days of open wan hackfest STACS targeting.