kompozer ustable

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Sun Feb 5 23:16:30 MST 2012

If you are really wanting to design sites from a linux desktop you need to
either use Kdevelop (which I personally use and absolutely love!) or Komodo
Edit which really rocks as well.

Forget Kompozer.

Nathan

On Sunday, February 05, 2012 12:57:07 PM Michael Havens wrote:

0.8b3.... It's cool.... I just need to restart it when buttons go inactive.

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 12:01 PM, John <jharitos at yahoo.com> wrote:

Which version are you using?

>From their website:

Warning: this version does NOT work with recent GNU/Linux
distros.
KompoZer 0.7 is not compatible with GTK ≥ 2.14 — expect crashes. If
you’re using a Linux distro that ships KompoZer 0.7.10 with GTK ≥ 2.14,
please inform the package maintainers about this.