flashplayer disabled

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 02:22:41 MST 2012

ouch. yeah, I ran into a bunch of regex errors. in my case, I had to ignore them (that virtual package wasn't too much of a problem).

I might suggest  using the command line version of aptitude. you can do a package search and resolve some of these errors. the flash* gave me some suggested filenames and that is what I ended up doing.

the only real problem was having to review the screen about a dozen times (using a screen reader is definitely slow and frustrating).

I suspect that there is some issue with the linux version of flash player and its windows counterpart. don't even ask about OS X (I use vlc and its plugins for content playback here on snow leopard). at least there, I have access to the play controls.