flashplayer disabled

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:42:21 MST 2012

I don't know what happened but  I can't view flash content. I went to a
video tutorial for Kompozer and the video wouldn't run. I emailed them and
they responded that I needed flash. I then went to a page I viewed earlier
today and it too wouldn't run. I ran apt-get to reinstall it but it still
isn't working. I donn't know what else to say about it. The version that is
installed now is 11.0.1.152 . I don't know what version I had before I ran
apt-get. I have to go to work now so I will be back at about 10.

--