problem installing plone

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:55:09 MST 2012

I'm checking to ensure the dependencies are installed

What does this mean?

     bmike1 at Michaels-Laptop ~ $ sudo apt-get install g++
     Reading package lists... Done
     Building dependency tree
     Reading state information... Done
     g++ is already the newest version.
     g++ set to manually installed.
     0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 22 not
          upgraded.
     bmike1 at Michaels-Laptop ~ $

I'm pretty sure it is installed because when I enter 'g++' I get:

     bmike1 at Michaels-Laptop ~/Programs/Plone-4.1.3-
          UnifiedInstaller $ g++
     g++: fatal error: no input files
     compilation terminated.

besides.... isn't this one of the core programs.
in any case: I got all the rest of the dependencies and suggested downloads
too. Now I am trying to put plone together but again I get:

     ImportError: No module named _sha256

in:

     /home/bmike1/Programs/Plone-4.1.3-UnifiedInstaller
               /install.log

so I google for _sha256 and find a lot of source code but before I download
and compile it I need to make sure that there isn't another process
involved considering it is a missing module.