Windows 8 demo video parody

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Mon Dec 31 10:17:30 MST 2012

Excellent points. I don't entirely believe 2000 was a bomb. But in all
reality, I don't know anyone that used it. I saw it on a couple servers and
replaced it with linux on a few others. It wasn't horrible, but come one!
Windows ME on an NTOS kernel? I thought the frequent automatic reboots were a
"feature" so I did not have to manually reboot Windows ME! Windows 2000
destroyed the only good "feature" Windows ME had!

Nathan