Windows 8 demo video parody

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Mon Dec 31 04:21:23 MST 2012

That is definitely Microsofts M.O.

Windows 95 was awesome
Windows 98 was a bomb
Windows 98 SE was awesome (it was more than just an update)
Windows Millenium was a bomb
Windows 2000 was a bomb (though some really liked it)
Windows XP was awesome
Windows Vista was a major bomb!
Windows 7 was awesome
Windows 8 was a ............. i'm leaning towards bomb here...

--
Regards,

Nathan England

NME Computer Services http://www.nmecs.com
Nathan England (nathan at nmecs.com)
Systems Administration / Web Application Development
Information Security Consulting
(480) 559.9681