Windows 8 demo video parody

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Dec 29 18:03:08 MST 2012

I never used Bob, but I'm guessing that it was more user friendly that 8

I did however have the honor of returning 2 entire pallets of MS Bob
back in the day while working for CompUSA, minus the 2 copies that
people kept for some reason.

Now I kinda wish I owned a copy of MS Bob still in the wrapper.  I would
be a neat thing that everyone's heard of and hardly anyone's actually seen.

There aren't even any coppies available on ebay... there is however a
book about it using it on there.  I'm betting that was a best seller!

Brian