Email Migration

Mike Bydalek mike.bydalek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 15:43:58 MST 2012

Eric,

This has worked well for me in the past, if using IMAP (SMTP is the mail
transfer protocol, so if using POP it'll be a little more challenging).

http://imapsync.lamiral.info/

-Mike

On Dec 28, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Eric Cope <eric.cope at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
I have a client that needs to move all emails from a Godaddy email account
to Yahoo Small Business. I did a quick google search, but found no free
email migration tool. I envisioned providing a service with a source SMTP
server and a destination SMTP server and it does the rest.

Is anyone aware of a tool like this?

Thanks,
Eric