Presentation for east side meeting

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Mon Dec 24 15:51:05 MST 2012

Isn't this like talking about religion or politics....

I like git but it does take a different approach (not saying that is a bad
thing). I think it would be a good topic. Maybe even a contrast of git
versus subversion and git for subversion users...

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment
http://rhinoequipment.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rhinoequipment