ufraw has taken over

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sun Dec 23 15:04:23 MST 2012

Sounds like you just need to tell your system to use gimp instead of caja.

If you are just looking to bulk export raw images, you will probably
want to take a look at darktable.  You just select the directory full of
raw images under "import" on the left side.  Then select att (ctrl-a) in
the middle area with the icons once they all come up.

Then click on "export selected" on the right side and click "export"
Then just find something to do for a while because your computer is
going to be busy for a long time.

Brian