How to set up a dual boot on a thinkpad

Robert Holtzman holtzm at cox.net
Sat Dec 15 16:38:19 MST 2012

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 02:59:07PM -0700, Derek Trotter wrote:

> You say you run Debian.  How does Debian differ from ubuntu/kubuntu?

Mostly the fact that Debian 6 runs gnome 2 (the next release will run
Gnome 3 I understand) and that the stable releases run somewhat older
software. The *buntus are derivatives of Debian with later software and
*spit* Unity desktop. Also I have philosophical problems with Mark

Shuttleworth (Marvelous Mark) the owner of Canonical/Ubuntu.

--
Bob Holtzman
If you think you're getting free lunch,