How to set up a dual boot on a thinkpad

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Fri Dec 14 18:49:48 MST 2012

Thanks to all for all the suggestions. After wasting several days trying
figure out M$ convoluted maze, I finally found a free utility called
partition wizard that installed and instantly fixed the problem.

It is incomprehensible and unconscionable that M$ is so determined to make
everything so impossibly convoluted and difficult. Viva Linux.