OT: Figuring Sales Tax for Online Sales

Tom Haws tom.haws at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:33:12 MST 2012

What a coincidence.  We are doing the same thing this week at Pristine
Auction.  We think we've found the solution in Avalara.  Essentially, it's
a complicated thing, and you need to pay for an API calculating service.
At least that's what our team has determined.

To the others on the list, can you comment also for both Keith and me on
sales tax services like Avalara?

--
"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you
will receive untold peace and happiness." - Dr. Robert Muller