all mail marked as spam

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Dec 2 13:07:32 MST 2012

Hi Robert,

The SPAM setting could be due to a variety of things.  Do you have the spam
statement on the return receipt or envelope?

We need a code.  Displaying the full header will show  this?

It is probably due to the DNS changes for the full name and the list
configuration.  It could also be due to the reverse ip address not matching
the forward, which they usually mark as a dynamic or changing IP address
(which they drop as a dynamic address used by script kiddie server rather
than a real mail server.

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 11:51 PM, Robert Holtzman <holtzm at cox.net> wrote:

> Running squeeze 6.0.6, fetchmail 6.3.18-2, procmail 3.22-19, and mutt
> 1.5.20-9. As of 11-20 all messages from this list only come thru marked
> (by cox?) as spam.
>
> Can't check the procmail logs as I just discovered, that  for some reason,
> procmail stopped logging as of 9-29. Oh, goody. Something else to research.
>
> Any ideas about the spam marking?
>
> --
> Bob Holtzman
> If you think you're getting free lunch,