OT: Great cell phone number

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Wed Aug 22 12:54:17 MST 2012

Anybody interested in acquiring a great easy-to-remember cell phone number?

I have a new-in-the-box pay-as-you-go LG100C Tracfone cell phone with all
accessories and 100+ minutes of time left. Just a cheap phone, but a *really*
good phone number: 480-204-0404.  If any interest, please make an offer.

Also have a Motorola ROKR E8 Cell phone + digital camera + MP3 player.
Still in original box with all components. Original price was $299.99
The original battery is still excellent and includes an extra brand
new battery that has never been used.

See it here: http://upquick.com/temp/moto.rokr.jpg

>From talk to music in one touch, easy-to-use controls.
Smooth transition from phone to MP3 player.
Has 2 GB Memory, MicroSD Slot, 2 MP Camera, and Media Player.

Slim phone features a morphing keypad that shows only the relevant keys in
music mode, camera mode, and phone modes. Has extra memory card slot,
headphone jack, touch scroll wheel, key lock switch, QVGA display, and 2
megapixel camera.

If anybody should be interested in either or both, please contact me off
list and make an offer.

Joe(at)Actionline.com